Attention Class of 2024 parents, guardians and students:
Wednesday, April 13th is the state of Delaware in-School PSAT for all Sophomores. On this day, Sophomores will come to school to take the PSAT with their classmates. Please keep the following in mind for April 13th:
- Testing will occur from 8:10am – 12:00pm.
- Please arrive to school on time. This is especially important for students who drive.
- Free breakfast will be served in the cafeteria from 7:30am – 8:00am.
- Students should charge their chromebooks on Tuesday evening and need to bring their fully-charged Chromebook and their Chromebook power cord with them on Wednesday.
- The school will provide pencils, paper, and small snacks for students; students may bring their own pencils, snacks and a calculator as well.
- Please note that in alignment with College Board procedures, students will power down their cell phones and all electronic devices and put them in their backpack for the duration of the test. If you need to leave a message for your student during testing, please call the main office at 302-449-3600.
- Lunch will be provided for free after testing and students will then spend the rest of their day in their career class.
- For families who would like their student to dismiss following testing, please have your early dismissal note in by emailing our attendance office here by no later thanTuesday morning, April 12th. **Each early dismissal must be confirmed with a call home and receiving last minute ED requests the day of an event puts a strain on our main office. Please plan ahead and request early dismissal notes PRIOR to the PSAT day if your student plans to leave right after the test. Thank you, we appreciate it and so do our secretaries!**
Students have been informed how to practice in the PSAT online browser before the test. This information is also available on the Class of 2024 Schoology page.