There is a Virtual Parent Meeting being held with a Mental Health Panel on Tuesday, April 20th at 6pm. Members of the panel will be from New Castle County Vo-Tech School District and Wellness Center mental health professionals. Some of the areas that may be discussed are:
· The types of mental health issues that our students have been facing
· Available resources and how to utilize them
· Preparing for the 4th marking Period and providing hope for struggling students
· Parental Self Care during COVID and remote learning
· Navigating through the summer, once school has ended
The date of this event is Tuesday, April 20 at 6:00pm via ZOOM. Length of the meeting will be 60 – 90 minutes
Here’s the link.
NCCVT is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.
Tuesday, April 20 at 6:00pm
Join Zoom Meeting