It’s that time of year to submit nominations for the St. Georges Technical High School Teacher of the Year 2022. Administrators, staff members, parents, and members of the community are encouraged to submit a nomination via this Google Form: https://forms.gle/8TkeQE9bKsxF9phP6
Candidates for consideration should:
- be the best representatives of the teaching profession and use the best teaching practices.
- be an exceptionally dedicated, knowledgeable, and skilled teacher.
- have the respect and admiration of students, parents, and colleagues.
- play active and useful roles in their communities as well as in their schools.
- be poised, articulate and possess the energy and composure to be able to withstand a busy schedule.
- have the superior ability to inspire students of all backgrounds and abilities to learn.
- be skillful and dedicated teachers who plan to continue as teachers the following school year.
The deadline for submitting nominations is Wednesday, March 10th. Thank you for contributing to our hunt for the St. Georges Tech Teacher of the Year and good luck to all of our deserving staff.