Mrs. Manlove: (Sylvia.Manlove@nccvt.k12.de.us), 302-449-3615: Athletic Health Care, Culinary Arts, Carpentry, Heating, Ventilation, & Air Conditioning (HVAC), Medical Assisting, Technical Drafting and 9th Grade – Last Names: Alshami, R – Figgs, J
HOBY, SSP, 9th Grade reapplication, Boys & Girls State, College visits, Drug & Alcohol Survey (UD), School Climate Committee, Tours, DCAS, and Homeless Students.
Mr. Null: (Justin.Null@nccvt.k12.de.us), 302-449-3621: Auto Technology, Biotechnology, Nursing Technology, Plumbing and 9th grade- Last Names: Flonnory, Z – Righter-Harman
Lead Counselor, ASVAB, Military Contacts, PSAT/SAT, Outside Agency visits (Upward Bound, Soar), NCCA Clearinghouse, Emergency Prep help, Governor’s School Selection, Tours, In-School Alternative Classes, and Social Networking Guidance Account Management.
Mrs. Street: (Natasha.Street@nccvt.k12.de.us), 302-449-3613: Early Childhood Education, Electrical Trades, Emergency Medical Services, Health Information Technology, Information Technology/Programming Design, Web and Print and 9th Grade Last Name: Riley, F – Zheng, J
Admissions, Dual Enrollment, Tours, DCAS, PSAT/SAT, and ASVAB.
Remember that YOU send your own official transcripts to your respective colleges.
1. Login to your www.parchment.com account (if you never created an account, simply create one now)
2. Complete any required identification information and then click “Order Transcripts.” The website will walk you through the process.
View video with directions on how to order transcripts at https://youtu.be/0-GDRBBX1Q8
1. Visit www.collegeboard.org and sign in. Utilize the “forgot username/forgot password” feature if you cannot remember your login info.
2. If you are sure you never created an account, please do so.
3. Once you access your account, you will see options to view and send scores. Follow the prompts.
If you have any issues with this process, contact your School Counselor.
Individual schedules, small group counseling, inclusion students, 504 students, home bound students, personal social, academic, & career counseling, Open House, Tours, Guidance Curriculum Development, Public Relations (website info., counselor corner, blackboard site)
1. Use the QR codes or the links posted in Schoology Guidance Resources Folder (located in the Class of 2018, 2020, and 2021 pages).
2. Your Counselor will send you a Schoology message with your appointment date and time or they may put a hard copy pass in your 1st period teachers mailbox.
SAT testing information; Register for SAT; View SAT dates/deadlines/reports
To search for college scholarships visit the following links below. More information is available in the guidance office in addition to the websites below.
To get important information about eligibility for playing sports in college go to the NCAA Clearinghouse website:
To get information about online course and program offerings from colleges in Delaware.